Kramer Blog - 6.9.2023 - My guilty pleasure, and all the rage lately - ALIENS (TONS of videos)

Kramer

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

Date: Friday, June 9th, 2023

Facebook page: here.

Twitter: here.

Instagram: here.

TikTok: here.

animated-dividing-line-image-0056.gif

WRITING

I know, I know, now days no one reads anything unless it's a meme. However, some of us like to express our thoughts through writing. I always have, and I always will. One of the most therapeutic things I can do for myself is to pull out on of my huge black books, and write in my journal. I got these on Amazon, and I love 'em.

2023-06-09 06_46_05-(no subject) - crowdenkeith@gmail.com - Gmail.png

I have a couple of really nice pens too. Well, not REALLY nice but they were about $30 or $40. I love the way they write. I've done this since I was probably about 13. When I was a kid, my step Dad insisted that when they got home (5:00), I go to my room to "study". I would have to stay in there until bed time, (9:30) so I wasn't allowed in the living room to watch TV or hang out with the family. I NEVER GOT TO WATCH TV WHEN I WAS A KID. Any free time I had was usually for yard work. I've resented my Mother to this day that she allowed him to do that. And I still pretty much consider him an asshole, even though they got divorced, and eventually got back together. They never remarried. They live together, and the only redeeming quality I really have to say is that he's stayed by her side through her cancer, and remains with her. Aside from that, I don't really care if he's on the planet or not. 

It's interesting when you become a parent, because you don't want to do anything that YOUR parents did to you to fuck you up. It's one reason why we've given Cash so much freedom. That freedom has turned in to him making excellent decisions, and becoming incredibly independent. I cannot IMAGINE making him go in to his room and not coming out to hang with us, to talk with us, for us to help him through things, and have an open line of communication. It was NOT like that in MY house. There was ZERO communication about ANYTHING going on in my life. I guess it's why deep down, I'm a loner - and it also explains my insane sense of humor - for attention. Not crying about it, but that's the reality. A lot of comedians are that way; they had fucked up childhoods and if you get them talking, really talking, they'll tell you they have been seeking validation, attention and praise for their entire lives. I'm no different.

"When you write for yourself, with no intentions of other people reading it, you truly begin to understand a LOT about yourself. Things come out that you've perhaps never really sat down and took the time to think about them."

So while I was in that room, one of the only things I could do to express myself was to write. No internet in the 80's. I wrote everything from sci-fi short stories, to my life stuff, to kid's stuff - and everything in between. The closest person I had in my life was my Grandmother. I used to go over to her house a lot on the weekends. I guess ROBERT and my Mother loved to get me out of the house, so they could get hammered together in peace. So dysfunctional. She was the only person I would let read my writings. She was the only person that knew I did it, in fact. She encouraged me to be a writer. She got me a typewriter once, so that I could start taking it more seriously. In High School, my English teacher encouraged me to write. That was the one class where I paid very close attention, and I loved it. When we had book reports, I CHERISHED sitting down and giving my thoughts and opinions on the books. I LOVED vocabulary. Learning new words and how to use them was exciting. I even loved diagraming sentences. NO ONE LOVES DIAGRAMING SENTENCES. NO ONE!

So, I think the self expression in writing is what eventually lead to my love of radio. The two are different, but they are alike in some ways. Writing is much more soothing, because you can spend time thinking before you actually write. In talk radio, you may know generally what you're going to say, but it's rapid fire, and your brain always has to be 2 thoughts ahead of what you're saying in the moment. Also, writing for yourself is entirely different than writing for others. When you write for yourself, with no intentions of other people reading it, you truly begin to understand a LOT about yourself. Things come out that you've perhaps never really sat down and took the time to think about them.

ALIEN LIFE

2023-06-09 07_23_39-(19) Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something fallin.png

Over the past few years, there has been an abundance of stories about unexplainable phenomenon. Let me back up, there's always been a lot of stories about unexplainable phenomenon - however - there are more and more valid stories coming out, along with pictures, videos, and stories from dependable sources/people. That doesn't mean I believe it all, far from it, but I think it's worth paying attention to. I'll eventually get to why I think it's worth paying attention to in a moment.

In 2004, there was a training mission going on with the aircraft carrier, the USS NIMITZ. A U.S. fighter pilot and Navy Lieutenant Alex Dietrich was flying, and she had her commanding officer in the back. The Nimitz reported to them that they were seeing an object on radar making insane moves, and told them to go find it and report their findings. 

She first remarked that she saw an unusual "churning" of the ocean, and then saw an oblong object resembling the shape of a Tic Tac. It was flying at an incredible speed over the water. It made some crazy moves and then it plunged into the sea.

The problem is, or the curious question is - HOW DID IT MOVE THE WAY IT DID? It defies what we know about aviation. It had no propulsion system. 

Watch his account of what happened.

Here is a summary of both of their accounts on 60 Minutes, in case you didn't see it.

Here is the raw footage:

The following is a quote from the NCBI on the movement of this craft:

Estimated accelerations range from almost 100g to 1000s of gs with no observed air disturbance, no sonic booms, and no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies. In accordance with observations, the estimated parameters describing the behavior of these craft are both anomalous and surprising. The extreme estimated flight characteristics reveal that these craft exhibit technology far more advanced than any known craft on Earth. In many cases, the number and quality of witnesses, the variety of roles they played in the encounters, and the equipment used to track and record the craft favor the latter hypothesis that these are indeed technologically advanced craft. The observed flight characteristics of these craft are consistent with the flight characteristics required for interstellar travel, i.e., if these observed accelerations were sustainable in space, then these craft could easily reach relativistic speeds within a matter of minutes to hours and cover interstellar distances in a matter of days to weeks, proper time.

Now, an experienced pilot can withstand up to about 9 G's for a few seconds. This craft in those videos was pulling between 100g to 1000g's  -  and with no sonic boom.

No, this isn't definitive proof that it was an alien craft, but to think that somewhere on Earth, we have that technology - is pretty far fetched.

On to the next story, and this is making the rounds.

I'll show you the video, but what's interesting about this particular story is that it was corroborated by an officer who saw a blue light flashing down to the ground just before the family made their 911 call. He actually got it on his dashcam, and they show it in the story.

And again, no definitive proof that it was true, that aliens exist, or that the flash of light was an alien aircraft.

2023-06-09 07_52_40-Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program.png

Read the story here for yourself.

The 2 stories above have been making the rounds all over the place for the past week.

A scientist recently put all of this in to perspective perfectly.

He said, "If you wonder like many people do as to whether there's life other than us in the Universe, let me put it into perspective for you. It's almost impossible for a human to understand the vastness of the Universe. So here's a simple way to visualize it. Get a cup, take it to the ocean. Get in the water and scoop up a cup full of water. Did you get any fish? No, you didn't. That's as much as we can see of the Universe. Think about how many cups you'd have to scoop before you got a fish. So yes, the probability that we are not alone is about 100%."

So, getting back to why I think it's worth paying attention to.

I'd love to see your comments on this.

Let's say tomorrow, we wake up and every news outlet has live footage of a space craft that's landed, and the alien life forms are out walking around. They're 10 foot tall, huge eyes . . . BIZARRE looking. 

We have proof. Actual physical proof.

With that knowledge, how does it change humanity? How does it change ALL Religion? Humanity would be changed in ways we can't even fathom, should be know and learn of alien life forms, that exist.

Thoughts?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Cum 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:05 AM, Kramer said:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

Date: Friday, June 9th, 2023

Facebook page: here.

Twitter: here.

Instagram: here.

TikTok: here.

WRITING

I know, I know, now days no one reads anything unless it's a meme. However, some of us like to express our thoughts through writing. I always have, and I always will. One of the most therapeutic things I can do for myself is to pull out on of my huge black books, and write in my journal. I got these on Amazon, and I love 'em.

2023-06-09 06_46_05-(no subject) - crowdenkeith@gmail.com - Gmail.png

I have a couple of really nice pens too. Well, not REALLY nice but they were about $30 or $40. I love the way they write. I've done this since I was probably about 13. When I was a kid, my step Dad insisted that when they got home (5:00), I go to my room to "study". I would have to stay in there until bed time, (9:30) so I wasn't allowed in the living room to watch TV or hang out with the family. I NEVER GOT TO WATCH TV WHEN I WAS A KID. Any free time I had was usually for yard work. I've resented my Mother to this day that she allowed him to do that. And I still pretty much consider him an asshole, even though they got divorced, and eventually got back together. They never remarried. They live together, and the only redeeming quality I really have to say is that he's stayed by her side through her cancer, and remains with her. Aside from that, I don't really care if he's on the planet or not. 

It's interesting when you become a parent, because you don't want to do anything that YOUR parents did to you to fuck you up. It's one reason why we've given Cash so much freedom. That freedom has turned in to him making excellent decisions, and becoming incredibly independent. I cannot IMAGINE making him go in to his room and not coming out to hang with us, to talk with us, for us to help him through things, and have an open line of communication. It was NOT like that in MY house. There was ZERO communication about ANYTHING going on in my life. I guess it's why deep down, I'm a loner - and it also explains my insane sense of humor - for attention. Not crying about it, but that's the reality. A lot of comedians are that way; they had fucked up childhoods and if you get them talking, really talking, they'll tell you they have been seeking validation, attention and praise for their entire lives. I'm no different.

So while I was in that room, one of the only things I could do to express myself was to write. No internet in the 80's. I wrote everything from sci-fi short stories, to my life stuff, to kid's stuff - and everything in between. The closest person I had in my life was my Grandmother. I used to go over to her house a lot on the weekends. I guess ROBERT and my Mother loved to get me out of the house, so they could get hammered together in peace. So dysfunctional. She was the only person I would let read my writings. She was the only person that knew I did it, in fact. She encouraged me to be a writer. She got me a typewriter once, so that I could start taking it more seriously. In High School, my English teacher encouraged me to write. That was the one class where I paid very close attention, and I loved it. When we had book reports, I CHERISHED sitting down and giving my thoughts and opinions on the books. I LOVED vocabulary. Learning new words and how to use them was exciting. I even loved diagraming sentences. NO ONE LOVES DIAGRAMING SENTENCES. NO ONE!

So, I think the self expression in writing is what eventually lead to my love of radio. The two are different, but they are alike in some ways. Writing is much more soothing, because you can spend time thinking before you actually write. In talk radio, you may know generally what you're going to say, but it's rapid fire, and your brain always has to be 2 thoughts ahead of what you're saying in the moment. Also, writing for yourself is entirely different than writing for others. When you write for yourself, with no intentions of other people reading it, you truly begin to understand a LOT about yourself. Things come out that you've perhaps never really sat down and took the time to think about them.

ALIEN LIFE

2023-06-09 07_23_39-(19) Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something fallin.png

Over the past few years, there has been an abundance of stories about unexplainable phenomenon. Let me back up, there's always been a lot of stories about unexplainable phenomenon - however - there are more and more valid stories coming out, along with pictures, videos, and stories from dependable sources/people. That doesn't mean I believe it all, far from it, but I think it's worth paying attention to. I'll eventually get to why I think it's worth paying attention to in a moment.

In 2004, there was a training mission going on with the aircraft carrier, the USS NIMITZ. A U.S. fighter pilot and Navy Lieutenant Alex Dietrich was flying, and she had her commanding officer in the back. The Nimitz reported to them that they were seeing an object on radar making insane moves, and told them to go find it and report their findings. 

She first remarked that she saw an unusual "churning" of the ocean, and then saw an oblong object resembling the shape of a Tic Tac. It was flying at an incredible speed over the water. It made some crazy moves and then it plunged into the sea.

The problem is, or the curious question is - HOW DID IT MOVE THE WAY IT DID? It defies what we know about aviation. It had no propulsion system. 

Watch his account of what happened.

Here is a summary of both of their accounts on 60 Minutes, in case you didn't see it.

Here is the raw footage:

The following is a quote from the NCBI on the movement of this craft:

Now, an experienced pilot can withstand up to about 9 G's for a few seconds. This craft in those videos was pulling between 100g to 1000g's  -  and with no sonic boom.

No, this isn't definitive proof that it was an alien craft, but to think that somewhere on Earth, we have that technology - is pretty far fetched.

On to the next story, and this is making the rounds.

I'll show you the video, but what's interesting about this particular story is that it was corroborated by an officer who saw a blue light flashing down to the ground just before the family made their 911 call. He actually got it on his dashcam, and they show it in the story.

And again, no definitive proof that it was true, that aliens exist, or that the flash of light was an alien aircraft.

2023-06-09 07_52_40-Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program.png

Read the story here for yourself.

The 2 stories above have been making the rounds all over the place for the past week.

A scientist recently put all of this in to perspective perfectly.

He said, "If you wonder like many people do as to whether there's life other than us in the Universe, let me put it into perspective for you. It's almost impossible for a human to understand the vastness of the Universe. So here's a simple way to visualize it. Get a cup, take it to the ocean. Get in the water and scoop up a cup full of water. Did you get any fish? No, you didn't. That's as much as we can see of the Universe. Think about how many cups you'd have to scoop before you got a fish. So yes, the probability that we are not alone is about 100%."

So, getting back to why I think it's worth paying attention to.

I'd love to see your comments on this.

Let's say tomorrow, we wake up and every news outlet has live footage of a space craft that's landed, and the alien life forms are out walking around. They're 10 foot tall, huge eyes . . . BIZARRE looking. 

We have proof. Actual physical proof.

With that knowledge, how does it change humanity? How does it change ALL Religion? Humanity would be changed in ways we can't even fathom, should be know and learn of alien life forms, that exist.

Thoughts?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

I think there definitely is something above that in 10 years will show itself.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...