Kramer Blog - 5.10.2023 - a little down today, Trump, Suicide and more

Kramer

Keith-Kramer.jpg

THE HUB

How are my people? I love you.

So let me explain something to get it out of the way. This is basically my website. I've had it for YEARS and never use it. Over the past few months I've had ideas about some things I want to do - and as you probably are tired of hearing me talk about it - SUNDAY STRIPPED - is one of them. Well, I have other things I want to do under the "KRAMER" umbrella. One is a podcast with bad ass content called Kramer Unleashed. I have another idea for a show for radio and online radio - which isn't just a weekend show. You can see the name of it here on the site. But I'm not saying what it is yet.

home.png

This is just such an easy way to do what I want to do. I can't have a million accounts for everything I want to do all over the place. First, it's ridiculously expensive, and also, fuck me - it's just too much for anyone to keep up with. This site will be the HUB for ALL of it. Plus I want to start writing a blog, and this is absolutely 100% for damn sure the easiest way to do it. Plus I can have pictures, video, audio, all of that stuff all in one place - which you can't do on Facebook. BTW let me know how it looks on the phone, because I don't do anything on the phone, I do everything on a computer.

I'd love for you to sign up and post, but this will be linked to Facebook and everywhere else, so it isn't really necessary to push people to post here. I'd love it, but that's not reality.

Anyway, more to come on all of this stuff. 

I really would love for some people to TALK about the music on Sunday Stripped on social media. BTW the numbers for that show are INSANE! INSANE!

animated-dividing-line-image-0056.gif

I'M DOWN

For those that don't know, I do voice over for a living. I do so so so many types of stuff. The majority of the stuff I do is for podcasts. The podcast World has just blown the fuck up. EVERYONE has a podcast. I also do them for people all over the World. 

2023-05-10 11_05_33-Analytics.png

I've done podcast voice work in 46% of the Countries on the planet. Above is the graphic to prove it.

Anyway, this dude wrote me a long letter about how he's trying to get sober. He's tried suicide once and failed, went to a loony farm, and then his family made him go to rehab. In rehab he came up with the idea to do a show about his substance issues and his suicidal thoughts. In that letter, he says he still has self harm impulses and has the worst self-esteem, etc. I VERY rarely go back and forth and actually talk to clients, but I couldn't help it. 

I have an extremely unpopular opinion on suicide. My Wife has 2 Brothers that committed suicide, and it's ripped the hearts out of the family. I've seen what it does, and it makes me angry. If you're feeling fucked up in the head, feeling completely hopeless, down all the time - whatever - GO FUCKING SEE SOMEONE. There's this stigma around MEN being depressed. Men feel like they're pussies if they're down. And once you let yourself get to the point of planning out how you're gonna do it, and you refuse to ask SOMEONE for help, it's essentially over. I understand the chemical imbalance issues, the genetic issues, some of the science behind depression, anxiety, etc. But here's the thing, there are other people to live for. It's not just about you. In your darkest days, there is someone somewhere that loves you - and if you take yourself out of this World, you are scarring them forever. Most often, there are children, Mothers, Fathers, Aunts, uncles, Cousins, Friends, co workers, etc. that are left behind to grieve over your shitty decision for the rest of THEIR lives. So yes, I DO have the opinion that suicide is selfish. It's EXTREMELY selfish. We ALL have issues, problems, things we don't talk about at parties; we're ALLLLL going through something heavy - and if we aren't now, we will be at some point in the near future. I grew up in the Church and I also have Religious points of view on suicide, but I think I've done enough damage at this point.

Anyway, the client and I had a long conversation back and forth and during that conversation I found out some amazing things about the man and related that back to him in a way that showed him a complete stranger can see his worth in a brief chat online, and if I can see that, then he needs to show those attributes to the rest of the World to help other people. 

Please learn to love yourself. And learning to love yourself isn't about posting fucking memes on Facebook. Do the actual WORK, and believe me, it takes a LOT of work.

animated-dividing-line-image-0056.gif

230509154129-exp-donald-trump-rape-trial-jim-sciutto-fst-050903pseg1-cnni-us-00002001.png

THE DONALD

Wellllllll, here we are. A jury finds Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation. He's been ordered to pay $5 million to E. Jean Carroll. Supposedly they were in Bergdorf Goodman's department store right across from Trump Tower. The Donald showed up, and E. Jean was working there. He supposedly asked her to show him some things, and during that he shoved her into a dressing room and shoved his fingers in her vagina, and then penetrated her. This was in 1996.

No police report.

No video.

No pictures.

Nothing. And here we are TWENTY SEVEN YEARS LATER, and now this.

Now. I cannot stand Trump. I'm a proud Conservative Republican. I lean to being a moderate if you really want to get down to it. There's a few things I lean a lil Liberalish on. Is that a word? But I would never vote Democrat. If Trump is the candidate, I won't vote. If Trump and Biden are the candidates again, my God Damn head will explode, but that's for later.

Trump is a cunt of a human being. I hung in there through impeachments, through the wall horse shit - which was a PROMISE he made a million times during campaign rallies - and I SAID AT THAT TIME the wall would never happen and that he was lying. I have audio from the campaign year of me calling him a liar about that. Anyway - I was on the Trump train until Covid. He had an opportunity to win over this Country like no one has since Bush stood at the fallen towers and said on a bullhorn, "I can hear you. The rest of the WORLD can hear you." We fucking adored him at that time. His approval rating was something like 91 or 92 for that period. Trump had that opportunity, but he failed, and he failed miserably. I view him as basically nothing more than a narcissistic, conniving, power hungry, ego driven wannabe - who's fooled a lot of people.

Having said that, it's truly absurd to me that someone can be found liable for something just because a woman said something happened 27 years ago. 27 years later she gets $5 million? I would allow someone to shove gardening equipment in my ass for $5 million. Just saying.

"Even War has rules. Politics does not."

What a time to be alive.

I love you guys. A lot more fun shit coming. GOOD STUFF COMING! I want all of you to come along for the ride.

God Bless you one and all.

Kramer

Enjoy-Denial-What-Up-Doe-1.jpg

• Kramer changed the title to Kramer Blog - 5.10.2023 - a little down today, Trump, Suicide and more