Sign in to follow this  
admin

Trump Loses It on Fox News: Polls ‘Suck’, Napolitano is ‘Terrible’, Donna Brazile Was ‘Fired From CNN’

Donald-Trump-Immigration-1200x627-1-1200

President Donald Trump slammed Fox News on Thursday for the network’s new poll showing a majority of the country’s registered voters want him impeached and removed from office.

Fox’s latest shock poll shows a jump in support for impeachment, with 51 percent of voters supporting the move while 43 percent remain opposed. Trump has complained in the past about the unfavorable polling data Fox has produced, and on Thursday he pronounced that Fox’s pollster “sucks.” He also swung at several of his least favorite people on the network, including anchor Shepard Smith, legal analyst Andrew Napolitano and contributor Donna Brazile.

“From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll,” Trump lamented. “Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

“With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme … Court Justice & I turned him down (he’s been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, @donnabrazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from @CNN), & others, @FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!”

From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days. With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme....

...Court Justice & I turned him down (he’s been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, @donnabrazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from @CNN), & others, @FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!

Napolitano has in the past denied Trump’s claims he asked for a seat on the Supreme Court. Though the pair have been friends for years, Napolitano’s recent legal analysis that Trump has committed impeachable offenses has enraged the president.

UPDATE – 9:37 a.m. ET: Apparently the conservative One America News Network is Trump’s new favorite network:

Thank you to @OANN One America News for your fair coverage and brilliant reporting. It is appreciated by many people trying so hard to find a new, consistent and powerful VOICE! See you tonight at the Big Rally in Minneapolis.

Whether you do a podcast, or a show on Youtube, Facebook, Twitch TV, or any other platform - in order to stand out, you need professional IMAGING.

That's why you need Keith Kramer.

jpeh5hO.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER.

IMAGING is your show intros, show outros, drops for your show, rejoiners, intros to show elements . . . professionally done to help you stand out, and command attention.

RIGHT NOW THERE ARE OVER 750,000 PODCASTS. WHAT SETS YOU APART?

b28weL8.png

Kramer has over 500 consistent, PERFECT 5 star reviews. Kramer undercuts other professionals by at least $75. Kramer is quick, personable, and will not allow your order to be complete until YOU say it's perfect.

You can elect to write the script, or you can choose for Kramer to write it.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER.

SAMPLES:

KRAMER PODCAST INTRO - HALLOWEEN

KRAMER PODCAST INTRO - UPBEAT, ENERGETIC

KRAMER PODCAST INTRO - SPORTS FEEL

CLICK HERE TO ORDER.

uKeruZF.png

qJa26hC.png