Sign in to follow this  
UNKLE SAM

Kramer who is this Robert Ramsey loser?

He posted a few things referencing standing up for the gays, so I think he may be a guy who never felt comfortable coming out of the closet and he's got a lot of hostility built up. Either that or he is literally retarded.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

He got injured I think a truck ran into him or something he was saying and it shattered is jaw?

2 minutes ago, SPLINTA said:

He posted a few things referencing standing up for the gays, so I think he may be a guy who never felt comfortable coming out of the closet and he's got a lot of hostility built up. Either that or he is literally retarded.

I feel so sorry for him if that's the case. It has to be really hard walking around not being who you are.

dude looks like a retarded caveman shit i thought my nose was bad but shit

He answered the phones for my radio show in Detroit. He wasn't a bad guy. I really do feel like his injury has messed him up some in the head. Then again on Facebook, you can never really tell with people.

Not trying to be funny but is he somewhat off mentally? If that's the case then I honestly feel sorry for him and hope he can find help.