Moby Says He Dated Natalie Portman . . . She Says He Was Just a Creepy, Inappropriate Older Guy

admin

Image result for natalie portman hot

In his new book, MOBY claims he had a brief romantic fling with NATALIE PORTMAN when she was 20.  That would be 17 years ago, when he was 36 or so.

He says, quote, "I was a bald binge drinker and Natalie Portman was a beautiful movie star.  But here she was in my dressing room, flirting with me."

But their relationship ended when she called to tell him she'd met someone else.  And he says he was, quote, "relieved that I'd never have to tell her how damaged I was."

Well, Natalie's version of the story is a little different.  She says, quote, "He said I was 20;  I definitely wasn't.  I was a teenager.  I had just turned 18."

She adds, quote, "We only hung out a handful of times before I realized that this was an older man who was interested in me in a way that felt inappropriate.  [Even at the time I realized he was a] much older man being creepy with me'"

She also says she's VERY DISTURBED that he used the story to sell books. 

Need a killer podcast intro our outro? Youtube? Discord? Kramer's gotcha!

jPrV56G.png

Kramer is now on FIVERR, exclusively. Do you do a podcast? Do you need a commercial? Do you need a sweeper?

Well, we're back on Fiverr after requests over the last many months.

It's CHEAP!

CLICK HERE!

VNINDnp.png

zXEIojY.png

mDMTm1B.png

jKiXrmr.png

dfuXHeV.png

CLICK HERE!

Edited  by admin