Sign in to follow this  
admin

KRAMER IS A BULLY!

Burnie Thompson - bro you is a moron. Someone posted that meme above. That isn't me. Dude you're DESPERATE!

Guest Radioisdead

Kramer, when u had the mayor on did youask him about his family being better than most?  How about his comment that we have no flooding issues in our city?  These were all statements he made while talking to the weather channel about hurricanes. I personally don’t listen to your show or any radio. Radio is a dead end Avenue now days. The only reason I’m on is because your comments about breast feeding were mentioned to me by a mother who was shocked that a radio station allowed their on air personalities to make statements like that. I told her that this particular family of stations has had a very high turnover rate recently and multiple people let go due to comments much like that one. 

Kramer said that women should pay mike to suck the milk out so they dont have to pump? i keep reading thats what he said and if so thats hilarious. what so offensive about that? breast feeding is nasty

1 minute ago, Bubba Chandler said:

burnie answer my question why u got fired? dont lie.

He says he got fired because he didn't have any ratings.

Which makes sense with him only being on a Facebook show. If he has a Military background, you'd think he'd be able to go out and get a real job.

He's from California though right?

We know that 'those people' don't like having jobs. Hence he has all this time to sit around making memes and harrassing people. Idiot.

That eye looks really blood shot.

Oh that's right, he got up way early to record Kramer so he'd have some material for his show. Or something else is going on. Hmm.

1896221622_8-8-20182-40-18AM.png.8e3789353fbdc3652f928d3b42cbabb5.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XION said:

HAHAHAH!!

I heard Burnie is good at drinking things too.

Hahahaha blow me