Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

HUMAN BEINGS are more important than ANIMALS.

I posted a story on my Facebook this morning about a Deputy in Missouri that got attacked by a pit bull. His department posted a picture of his blood soaked shirt on their Facebook page.

Here's the shirt:

The image shows a Missouri police officer's bload-soaked uniform after he was attacked by a dog while serving a civil summons on Tuesday.

He was bitten in the arm and on his face.

All he was doing was delivering a summons, and the dog ran out and atatcked him. Read the story in full here.

My opinion on pit bulls is basically human beings are more important than animals . . . we, like it or not, are higher on the food chain. I got beaten up online, got shitty emails, and some people who I considered friends "unfriended" me on Facebook. And I do not care. See ya!

It is a fact that PIT BULLS, BY FAR, are more dangerous than other dogs. You cannot argue that. Let's take a look at a graphic:

8-1-2018 3-49-13 PM.png

No, not all pit bulls are bad - but it's a FACT that pit bulls are bred to fight or bred for intimidation. So down the bloodline is a tendency to be overly aggressive. Also, when a PIT BULL is aggressive, it does more physical harm.

Over the years, being in talk radio, I've read COUNTLESS stories about pit bulls attacking. I can't tell you how many times I've read where pit bull owners will say, "We had him for 7 years and he was our child. We loved him so much. We can't believe he just snapped and bit our 4 year old." I read that over and over and over. I'm a dog owner and a dog lover, and my opinion isn't based on some odd, deep rooted hate for a particular breed of dog. My opinion is based on the FACT that pit bulls are harming and killing HUMAN BEINGS at a much greater rate than other dogs. AND because I continually read that the dog just "snapped", I do not agree that the OWNERS being bad owners are to blame.

Yet . . . this morning, a large majority of people online defended the dog. There were emails that told me it was cruel to say that the dog in this story should be euthanized. How is that cruel? If a bear mauls a human, we put it down. If a shark mauls a human, we put it down. 

I'm not going to argue with anyone over this issue. It's my opinion, and you aren't gonna change it because you unfriended me on Facebook. Grow up. 

• Cum 1

I'm not going to argue with anyone over this issue. It's my opinion, and you aren't gonna change it because you unfriended me on Facebook. Grow up. 

THAT!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 6:15 AM, HATER. said:

THAT!

THANK YOU!

I'd never own a pit bull. My cousin was bitten by my Uncles dog 12 years ago and they had amputate his arm.