Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

Why a forum? What do we do? What will IT do?

Image result for why?

I felt like it was important to start this forum off with a candid discussion as to WHY it's here.

Back in 2004, I did a radio show in Little Rock, AR. I began a forum there, and the members were so interested in it, we would have meetings in the conferece room of the radio station. We had a HUGE number of awesome people that believed in the same things, laughed at the same jokes, and in general were TIGHT! I'd often invite them over to my house and we would have huge parties.

So why a forum in an age of Facebook?

There's a couple of reasons why I want a forum and believe it can be successful. First of all, you can remain anonymous if you want to on this forum. (I will never give anyone your identity or information.) Second, Facebook has become argument central, and frankly I get tired of all the snarky shit. It'd be nice to come here and know that everyone is on the same general page.

So what will be the goal of this forum? Well, it will certainly be a place for me to put show material on, but it's way more than that. It's for YOU. It's not only for a listener to the show - but it's a place for people who are active about what's going in the World, to come to, share, discuss, and react. That is VERY important. This MUST be a place where we share everything that's going on that people could possibly want or need to know. We constantly watch websites for information. We are constantly scanning looking for breaking or important news . . . and we ALL have our opinions that we will bring to the table.

And it will be a place to get to know, make and keep awesome friends. I've made so many GREAT friends over the years on forums, and cannot wait to meet and create bonds with you!

If you've never been a member of a forum, don't let it intimidate you. It's very easy to learn, and if you have any questions, just fire away. You won't be bothering me with questions about the forums. DO TAKE THE VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AND REGISTER! It's very easy and quick.

I will be creating more threads about what the forums do and I also have some ideas to incentivise you to come here and to post. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

It'd be nice to come here and know that everyone is on the same general page.

I get it; you want to make sure only the Trump, neo Nazi - militant white supremacists come over here? Gotcha.

Speaking to the Catholic media on Saturday, the pope criticized journalists who sensationalize the news and bring up old scandals in their reporting, calling their actions a “grave sin that hurts the heart of the journalist and hurts others.”  The media is an arm of the Democratic Party.  Bunch of sinners.

Pope Francis stands during the audience with Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno at the Vatican, Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017.

2 hours ago, Putin's Puppet said:

I get it; you want to make sure only the Trump, neo Nazi - militant white supremacists come over here? Gotcha.

Already with this shit?

Great.