EMAIL RECEIVED: "Why are you so angry?"

For conversation about THE KRAMER SHOW.
Kramer

EMAIL RECEIVED: "Why are you so angry?"

Post by Kramer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 am

I'm a 43 year old AFRICAN AMERICAN SCHOOL TEACHER at (school deleted). I struggled my entire life. When I was a teen, my Mother was sick so I had to get out into the work force. Being a young black female, it was extremely hard for me to find a job. But I did it. When I wanted to go to College it was not only hard to get in to college eventhough I had a 3.5 gpa, but it was impossible to get a loan, so I went on a pale grant. Mind you I went on a pale grant that only paid some of my tuition; the rest I had to work my tale off for. So upon graduating, I had to fight for everything I had and am still fighting to this day.

Mr. Kramer, here is what I do not understand. Why are you so angry? You are a white middle aged man who is probably over paid for what it is that you do. You have a leg up on every direction in your life. Don't tell me otherwise, because white middle aged men in this Country have every opportunity they could ever need and then some. Your people run business. Your people run the Country. Your people own 100% of Panama City. Your people control local politics. But then I hear people like you that are angry every day about something or the other. Why? Please tell me what you have to possibly be angry about?

Live in my shoes for one day and then you will see, crystal clear, a segment of the population that has something to be angry about.

(name deleted)

Kokopelli

Re: EMAIL RECEIVED: "Why are you so angry?"

Post by Kokopelli » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

Why do African Americans think they are the only ones who have to work hard lol?? Hey, you got a grant lady, and got to go to college. I don't qualify for any grants because I'm white. My parents were poor, I'm poor, I own nothing in Panama City. I guess if we're white, we are not entitled to the basic human emotion of anger, over injustices in the world.
I'm really tired of hearing "your people" from racist black people. I'm also tired of hearing about white privilege, when black people have black colleges (what if there were "white colleges"?), special grants, "equal opportunity" preferences from employers including state and federal jobs, etc. The fact that you are a racist teacher, really disturbs me.

Kramer

Post by Kramer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:05 am

People on social media have wanted my response, so here goes.

I have busted my fucking ass for 28 years in this business. I've traveled all around this Country chasing some TINY bit of stability. I have worked EXTREMELY hard for everything I've ever gotten, and for this bitch to say that I'm probably over paid for it is that I do pisses me off beyond explanation.

No matter your color, gender, background, etc. you are only a victim if you choose to be. Everyone, no matter any circumstance, has things to overcome. NO ONE has it easy. NO ONE is given special treatment. What she wrote was an EXCUSE to propel racism even further, and the sad part is, she probably has that attitude inside the school she works at. So who is going to suffer because of her victimization? The kids. THE KIDS WE SEND TO THAT SCHOOL! You cannot tell me someone with that attitude doesn't carry it in to their work. SUCH bullshit.

Man I'm fuming right now. I had to hold back on the air because I'd wind up saying something that would get me in to hot water.

JIM WITH A J

Post by JIM WITH A J » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 am

i applaud kramer for reading that on the air something most hosts would be too scared to do