X UNPLUGGED

X UNPLUGGED - in it's entirety from 3.10.2018

xunplugged facebook cover.jpg

This was the first X UNPLUGGED ever - and it debuted on 3.11.2018 at 11am.

HOSTED BY: Keith Kramer

PRODUCED BY: Keith Kramer 

CONTACT: Facebook @ xunplugged or on this message board @X UNPLUGGED For suggesting bands or songs, sign in to this forum and leave a message in this thread.

• Like 2
  • Cum 1

OMG, finally my jones for unplugged favorites, old and new. Thanks Kramer. I must have found my mind because I remember loosing my mind back in the 70's? or 80;s when MTV first introduced "unplugged". I just lost my mind again. I'm a regular listener now. I love Sunday radio show's. Just like this one, it's original and meaningful with out so much commercial influence. Gotta love the commercials too. Where would radio be without them,invisable? Way to go Kramer, thanks for staying with it and thanks to the genius who let you do it. It's gonna be a epic staple for  97X. 

• Like 2

Heaven. Pure Heaven. This is fucking greatness. I will listen every single sunday bro~!

• Like 1

colby's a dumb ass living in grandma's basement. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway . Your comment tells me you like slow faggy shitty sex. Now that you're out of the closet maybe you can find a lover?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • This sucks 1

16 hours ago, Barbara Donica said:

colby's a dumb ass living in grandma's basement. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway . Your comment tells me you like slow faggy shitty sex. Now that you're out of the closet maybe you can find a lover?

Pics of your cat i see, hmm, so that means you are fat as fuck.

23 minutes ago, Colby said:

Not getting enough attention at home from Momma, so we're having to lash out on a message board.

You need a hug?

4 hours ago, Colby said:

Don't make me track your IP and find out exactly who you are.

Only one warning.

7 hours ago, Kramer said:

Not getting enough attention at home from Momma, so we're having to lash out on a message board.

You need a hug?

I have a dog, Tigger. And as true to the theory, the fat one is you. I'm within my bmi and you are gay and miss your momma. Mines dead so that would be difficult to get a hug from her. If there's any space in your pie hole , shut it bitch please. Bring the battle, game on. Unless its time for your snacky poo

7 minutes ago, Barbara Donica said:

My bad sugar face. I'm on TEAM Kramer.  buzz buzz for Kramer, having a online verbal shout down. another hook. Call me "The ENDORSER"

LOVE YA BARBIE!!!!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.