Sign in to follow this  
admin

Read this INSANE letter about marijuana written to the Panama City newspaper

The legacy of the Vietnam war and drug culture era has left the U.S. in a kind of “curse” for fifty years now. The armed forces have reinvented themselves since then and have impeccable standards. But, now, various states in the union are toying with the idea of legalizing marijuana. Being a former casual user of cannabis, I feel it to be an objectionable idea.

I saw, back in the seventies, prime examples of people with severe mental disorders from using this drug. They had developmental problems that left them doing only menial jobs for the rest of their lives. People who would have ended up engineers or bankers, could only manage jobs sweeping floors or flipping burgers. Unlike alcohol in moderation, cannabis causes arrested development in people who use it. It would be good to take the cannabis point of sale out of the hands of “drug dealers”, but this substance is bad for society and the economy. It’s not addictive but it’s habitual and, as I said, thirteen years could go by before you move out of “your parent’s basement”.

Image result for marijuana email

• Like 1

Let's not forget that Meth is prescribed to children from doctors daily. Cannibus cannot kill you, I know people that have smoked cannibus for over 30 years and are perfectly fine. I know people that use it for sleep disorders, for problems with their appetite. I know people who use it for anxiety and depression and it works fine for all of them. the only side effect is the damn munchies!