Sign in to follow this  
douchebag

OMG! Look Who Was Voted Most Admired Man and Woman in the World!

Image result for OMG! Look Who Was Voted Most Admired Man and Woman in the World!

What is wrong with people?!

A new poll by the respected survey company Gallup has revealed the most admired man and woman in the world, in the eyes of Americans.

And, sadly, the winners are Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Obama won by a narrow margin over President Trump (17 percent vs 14 percent, respectively), while Pope Francis came in a distant third with just 3 percent of the vote.

The votes in the women's category were much more disappointing.

Hillary Clinton walked away with 9 percent of the vote for her 16th consecutive win!

Michelle Obama came in second with 7 percent of the vote, and Oprah Winfrey garnered 4 percent.

The good news is that Hillary’s star is clearly sinking, and it won’t be long before she’s no longer taking home wins like this.

H/T Red State Watcher

• Like 2

Just when I start to have a speckle of hope for humanity in America, something like this comes along and totally stupefies me out of my chair.

Wow.

• This sucks 1

Obama and Killery Clinton are two of the biggest Marxists in the mainstream today. Elites  like these two are trying to weaken the United States from the inside. Communism is encroaching on our borders and folks like these two are handing them the keys..  We have to take this threat seriously...

saul-alinsky-2.png

• Like 1