Sign in to follow this  
admin

See why Kramer calls them the Facebook Yappers.

The Kramer Show I just looked up the ratings for WPNN in Pensacola. They don't even show up. Burnie, I'd be upset and bitter too, but you have to move on. Maybe go take some courses at Gulf Coast bro.
Manage

Reply2d

Derick Sebring I'll pay someone $100 to show proof of who runs Dale Bradshaws page.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Enjoy it while it Lasts Cheesy!!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas Its Obvious he is Scared of The Burnie Thompson Show 1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png? Dont be scared Greasy....Burnie is a Very Nice guy even to Greasy Cheesy aholes like you
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
The Kramer Show "GREASY CHEESY ASSHOLE" - wow. Classy as you look.
Manage

Reply1d
Earl Bradley Tubby here talking about ratings, while he has 1.5 star reviews on FB. Bro, you’re garbage. Just because Mikey Boy gives you reach arounds doesn’t make you shit in this town.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley Derick, I’ll throw in $5,000 to know Bradshaw’s identity. You already know it’s some geriatric, tub of shit like the dudes he defends.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Paula blocked me when I found out that she’s registered to vote here while claiming homestead exemption in Michigan. Which is voter fraud and tax evasion btw. Could someone remind her that since I can see her comments. K-thanks
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Dale Bradshaw commenting too? He blocked me once someone sent me his address because they were able to trace his IP. He use to attack me daily, but blocked me when he was called out. Hahaha. Someone tell him hi too.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley Frank, wasn’t Dale tracked as one of Hector’s boytoys?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Earl Bradley basically, yes.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Dale Bradshaw Derick Sebring , unlike all of you sheep ball suckers, I don't have a fake account. So suck them up dead beat dog boi. If you can come up with $100 you should use it for child support.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Dale Bradshaw From what I have heard about Frank, he married a tranny that lets him be Burnies side boi.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Dale Bradshaw Earl Bradley , Facebook ratings, lmmfao. Besides bumming Burnie, wtf cares about Facebook ratings? Or bumming Burnies fake bot viewer numbers.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley Dale, your grammar is becoming quite poor. One hand busy on Hector’s tiny, diabetic penis and finding it too hard to concentrate?

I remember this guy. He had that ugly sack of shit wife that looks like she was dragged through rocks her entire life 1f602.png?I’d be bitter if I had to wake up to that thing every morning, too.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley I remember when one of his boytoys used a fake account, got tracked, and then claimed bullying. These dudes are such crybaby pussies, it’s hilarious.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint What is this skit?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint Would this be considered racists?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Lynne Thompson Hooper Paula Oldani Henry I’m not afraid. We just don’t argue with idiots.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Lynne Thompson Hooper The Kramer Show sheesh, I used to think Don McCoy had class. Really respected him. If he supports Kramer and approves of his B.S. I no longer feel that way. Forget Talk Radio 101. Kramer, you are n embarrassment to this city.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Hey Paula, I can’t see your posts because you blocked me when I discovered you voted here in past beach elections while claiming homestead exemption in Michigan..,, that’s highly illegal, voter fraud and tax evasion in Michigan. Someone remind her please. I can’t see her post. 1f9d0.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Dale Bradshaw You "The Cowardly Lion" and Kramer 
"The Scarecrow" Make a great team
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Dale Bradshaw Lmao Cowardly Lion...Why do you have Frank Blocked!?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Derick Sebring Dale Bradshaw is the Cowardly Lion!! His Buddy Kramer is The Scarecrow!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Nothing a Coward has to say Matters Anyway!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Frank Sewell I cant see her Posts Either!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall They scared of US!!!1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?COWARDS!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Lynne Thompson Hooper Yes he is Lynne!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Hell we really dont have to do much any more...They are Taking Their Selves Down!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Frank Sewell she must have blocked me when I informed her people were using storage shed addresses to vote!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Melba Jean Bass Hall several of those. Been doing research, finding them all the time. The list grows. Will the media run a story? Maybe when the property appraisers offices back where they are claiming homestead exemption prosecutes a few of them 1f914.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Derick Sebring hes to scared to be anything other than a Coward!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Derick Sebring He had Me Blocked...Until I sent a message to him to Unblock me
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Derick Sebring Hilarious he is Scared to death of Me and Frank Sewell..Bahahaaaaaa
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Derick Sebring I would love to wire that d-bags mouth shut.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Hey....Cowardly Lion!!!! Unblock Frank!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Melba Jean Bass Hall I don’t really care. I know exactly who it is and where he is.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Derick Sebring I heard through the grape vine that I should try Gardenia Street.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell People are so easy to IP. People sending me IP’d addresses. Hahaha
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Derick Sebring How come you and Meghan won't be on the show tomorrow?
Manage

Reply12h
Derick Sebring I work from 6 am till 5 or 6 pm. I'm not the type of person to be on the radio or tv anyways. How about you Megghan McDougall?
Manage

ReplyMessage12h
The Kramer Show Derick Sebring You said I have no balls. SHOW ME SOME.
Manage

Reply12h
The Kramer Show SOMEONE ON HERE PLEASE step out of the Facebook shadow and SPEAK ON THE SHOW!! Come on tough guys!
Manage

Reply12h
Derick Sebring I work Monday-Fri. I said that in the aspect of how you degrade women. Honestly I would most likely end up in jail if you made comments about or toward women like you have in the past in front of me. It is very disgusting behavior and shows how low you really are.
Manage

ReplyMessage12h
The Kramer Show DEFLECTION tough guy. But we could talk about the comments you're accusing me of as well. DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR . . . come on the show and tell me what I've said that was so disgusting. You sit on Facebook all day and type. Spend 10 minutes on the show wSee More
Manage

Reply12h
The Kramer Show I'd also like to know exactly how much money you've gotten from gathering a petition to get the Mayor fired.
Manage

Reply12h
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas We will be the next caller to go on right after Burnie Thompson is on your show. Let us know when that is so we can be in line to call.
Manage

ReplyMessage12h
The Kramer Show You are ahead of the line. BURNIE THOMPSON WILL NOT BE APPEARING ON THE SHOW. He has a show, and he's welcome to talk about what he wants.
Manage

Reply12h
The Kramer Show I'm gonna make some coffee mugs for you guys, engraved with THE FACEBOOK YAPPERS, and your mascot will be a lil yapping dog. I'm gonna sell them for $15 a pop.
Manage

Reply12h
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas This page has received $0.00 since its beginning
Manage

ReplyMessage11h
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas The Kramer Show why is he “NOT BE APPEARING ON THE SHOW.”? 
People heard you say you don’t filter the calls and you take anyone on air. What changed?
Manage

ReplyMessage11h
Dale Bradshaw Melba Jean Bass Hall. Aka granny opossum, No one is scared of any of you sheeple. I haven't blocked anyone. But all of you cowards including bumming Burnie have blocked me. Frank is to busy with the tranny that he married.
Manage

ReplyMessage6h
Dale Bradshaw Meghan feeds her kid dog food.
Manage

ReplyMessage6h
Dale Bradshaw Derick Sebring, wow $100. Do you make that much sucking balls?
Manage

ReplyMessage6h
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

The Kramer Show And continue your LIES about the McCoys, and my career, and what I supposedly said on my show. NOW I GET why no one takes you seriously, because you lie about people to smear them when you are jealous of them.
Manage

Reply2d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Keep thinking that! LMAO!!! You Really think You're gonna make it there..You will be thrown out with the trash when they are done Using You!1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley “No one takes you seriously”

Pot, meet kettle.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Kate Bolling
Kate Bolling Yet you are too much of a coward to play what you said on your show. It shouldn’t be much longer now. We won’t miss you.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

The Kramer Show Website traffic ranking on Alexa for that is 9.3 million. Ouch.
Manage

Reply2d
Reply2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas Is it possible to post ratings from 5-7 when he is actually on the air. Especially Talk Demo (Men 35 plus)? Thank you.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas This only shows the ratings for stations that subscribe to Nielsen. If WPNN does not subscribe to Nielsen, of course they will not appear here.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Frank Sewell Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas, Not all stations are rated under Nielsen? A station has to pay to be rated and to have access to the ratings?? Is the Station Burnie is on pay to be rated? Sounds like an email to the station is in order
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas It's even sadder that they may no subscribe. That says a lot.
Manage

Reply1d
Kate Bolling
Kate Bolling This is where Kramer would hang up on you if you called in and informed his ignorant ass. 1f602.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas After doing some research and talking to radio folks in other markets, it would appear we now know why that screen shot was taken down. The Nielsen service is not cheap to subscribe too. It would also appear that WYOO is not a subscriber? We were alsSee More
Manage

ReplyMessage13h

Reply13h
The Kramer Show See, you're spending time on insignificant stuff like this. I've asked YOU to come on the show as the person who made the Facebook page RECALMAYORMIKETHOMAS, but you're ignoring me. 7:30 tomorrow morning. Are you in or not?
Manage

Reply13h
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas The Kramer Show we will be the next caller right after Burnie goes on. Or after you go on his.
Manage

ReplyMessage4h
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

The Kramer Show YAP YAP YAP.

Manage

ReplySee Translation2d
Dan Smith That translation though...lol
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Earl Bradley Is that the noise you make showing Mikey Boy how to smile like a donut while on your knees?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

The Kramer Show Cue Burnie Thompson. Dude you are about as predictable as they come. My comments on THE YAPPING on Monday morning. Burnie, you need to concentrate on getting a job and stop your facsination with people who have them. Loser. LOSER!
Manage

Reply2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas He needs a job but posting ratings from the radio market he broadcasts in. #soconfused
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas Since you say you’re going to talk about this on Monday, why don’t you invite Burnie as your guest? Talking about someone while refusing to let him respond is nothing more than, well, being a bully?
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Jeremy Barker Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas it's more like someone that is hiding behind their mic, and keyboard.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas No, it isn't being a bully. THAT is how BURNIE spins it. BURNIE knows why he can't be on. It isn't a secret. Get him to tell you!
Manage

Reply2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas It’s bullying if he’s not allowed to be on but you keep talking negatively about him. You say he knows why he can’t be on? But I have heard you say that anyone can call in and be on your show that you don’t screen folks? So that is not true now assume? Burnie has said that he has basically been forbidden to be on your show by the owner? Are all of our assumptions true? 
Thank you.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show It's just not that important. His political opinions locally mean zero to me. Zero.
Manage

Reply2d
Dan Smith Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas you need to quit this leftist BS immediately.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show "$15 coffee mugs?"
Manage
Image may contain: 1 person

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show so you are also a Racist??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Melba Jean Bass Hall You people are so predictable . . . it's SO predictable it's boring. But with a name like "Melba", I should have known already.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Have you predicted what Day You will be Gone Yet?? LMAOO!! Its Coming?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show What Exactly do you mean by this Photo and comment then???
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Im a Republican!!1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f4aa.png?1f4aa.png?1f1fa_1f1f2.png??1f1fa_1f1f2.png??️ and you are a Disgrace!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint The Kramer Show have you bought one yet?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint the lady in the purple dress you just posted has one on her desk at the News Herald. You should buy one for your studio
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Chris Saint Cheesy better get one while he can afford it!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint Cheesy? is that his real name or another radio name?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Im not sure is it...Cheesy Kramer..or Kramer Cheesy!!1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Im Never eating Cheese again!!1f92e.png?1f92e.png?1f92e.png?1f92e.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Or is it GREASY?? He LOOKS Greasy!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Greasy Cheesy!!!! where are ya!!!??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall awe!! are you talkin to your attorney?? BooHooo...are your wittle feelings hurt??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Melba Jean Bass Hall Look in the mirror. PHEW! When is the last time those roots even saw the sun?
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Im the Real Deal!! But you wouldnt know Anything about being Real! Bless!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Frank Sewell Like someone posted earlier, weren’t you on air saying you will put anyone on the air and don’t screen the calls that way? Has that changed? No we don’t know why he can’t come on. Fill us in?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Frank Sewell Kramer wants answers..But He wont Answer questions!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Yes Kramer!! Why is it you dont want The Burnie Thompson Show on your show??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Just be Honest are you scared of The Burnie Thompson Show or are you scared Don will terminate you Sooner Than later??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Dan Smith Lots of yapping, nothing happening.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

Chris Saint try spinning records at a night club, I heard the Toy Box is looking for a dj and you would fit right in with the crowd that frequents that place, plus it pays more than Don does
Manage

ReplyMessage1d

Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall There's not much of a difference between Discrimination and Racist!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Chris Saint He also says the N word with the "A" not the "ER"
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Seriously, explain why he is racist...
Manage

Reply1d
Chris Saint its cool
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Charles Walker The Kramer Show He's made prior statements such as the ones Chris mentioned. When Thomas was on County Commission he could get away with it, but Mayorship has proven to be too prime time for him.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show You're headed south again!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show What has the Mayor said that was racist? Again, I ask.
Manage

Reply1d
Charles Walker I'd peel off Satellite radio if your show went live from the toy box..... I don't know what the station management would do, but locally you'd be a hit with Bay County residents.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Chris Saint Where and when did he say that? Did YOU hear it?
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Chris Just told One!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show When and where? Who heard it?
Manage

Reply1d
Frank Sewell Would like to hear the clips when you were critical of the mayor also. Just seems strange that you are just now mentioning it with all the heat you’ve gotten for playing nice with the mayor.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall This has been goin on for so long...But I will Try to Go Back and Find the racism Comments!! Kramer You should be researching these things Yourself...stop being Lazy!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Charles Walker "I have people of all kinds of foreign things" was one that was quoted to him once, someone else help me out here. It's been a thing with him for a while.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
The Burnie Thompson Show

MAYOR: "I ENJOY BEING ME"

Is Mayor Mike “Pay-to-Play” Thomas’ apology even worse than his original comment?

“I have fat people that work for me. I have people ...

See More

ReplyMessageRemove Preview1d
The Kramer Show I heard that comment. That is dumb but it isn't racist. Charles Walker
Manage

Reply1d
The Kramer Show Melba Jean Bass Hall That is a stupid comment, but it isn't racist.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Is this Not enough for you...or did you Miss this on the News Kramer...NO Burnie wasnt the ONLY One that reported This Crap!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show AGain, that isn't racist. It's just stupid. What about that is racist?
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show WOW!!! You have a lot to learn!! sorry you have to learn the Hard way!! I give up!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show No, explain to me how that is racist. Don't start insulting. We are having a conversation.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Why are YOU the Only One that feels this way!! Now Answer MY question..WHY did YOU post That Picture Of Tyra Jackson!!??
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
The Kramer Show I don't know what that means Tyra Banks?
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Foreign THINGS!!!! REALLY!!???
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show EXPLAIN HOW THAT STATEMENT IS RACIST?
Manage

Reply1d
Chris Saint the he has black people, fat people and all sorts of foreign things was just a few weeks ago on WJHG reporting on Boss Thomas' comments he made at his meeting
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall They are NOT Damn THINGS!!! They are HUMAN Beings KRAMER!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall I feel like Im talking to a KID!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall I saw Foreign PEOPLE comment about this Kramer!! It HURT Their FEELINGS! and Its Understandable...IF YOU HAVE A HEART!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Are You going to Answer MY question about TYRA JACKSON!!!???
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
The Kramer Show And foreign things . . . that doesn't say racism to me. I know that burns your soul, but it just doesn't. I've asked repeatedly for anyone here to tell me why they call our MAYOR a racist, and so far no one has said anything except the comment about FOSee More
Manage

Reply1d
The Kramer Show Melba Jean Bass Hall What pic are you referring to?
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall OMG Kramer!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Stop being FAUX DRAMATIC! Just answer the question.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show Why did you Post the Pic of Tyra!!??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show WHERE???????????????
Manage

Reply1d
The Kramer Show I don't effing know what you are talking about.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall I cant share the photo of tyra on Your page..But I posted it on Mine Just incase You forgot!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Now WHY did you Post it???
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall what was Your Purpose??
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall YES!! WHY???
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall and are YOU going to Deny the mayor Discriminated too!!?
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
The Kramer Show YOU ARE SO DUMB. That is the woman who looked bored the other night at the Counsel meeting while the other womn was telling Mike to resign. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TYRA BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Manage
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, people standing and indoor

Reply1d
The Kramer Show I'm SO done with you MELBA TOAST. You perfectly illustrate a VERNON THOMPSON VIEWER. I've made my point, and I bid you ADIEU.
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall The Kramer Show No You are...Sure took you long enough to come up with an Excuse...and it was a Crappy excuse!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Charles Walker The Kramer Show Good luck with your show Kramer, I mean that in all seriousness. Not really interested in trying to tell you something, because you seem to have a lock on what your opinion is. Again, I commend fence riding... In this town ... that is job security.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! TYRA BANKS!
Manage

Reply1d
The Kramer ShowBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
Manage

Reply1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Believe ME Tyra Isnt Bored!! But she DOES do Her Job Correctly and shes Fair!
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
The Kramer Show Charles Walker THAT is a cop out. I sat here for an HOUR now asking for you people to educate me, and all you can do is insult and insinuate.
Manage

Reply1d
The Kramer Show
Write a reply...

Fred Schnoke Come on Kramer take Burnie up on a meeting or are you afraid? Just curious!!
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show Dude is selling coffee mugs for $15!!!! DAYUM!
Manage

Reply1d
Ray Barfield Your show is garbage. You should grow a spine and stop groveling before corrupt politicians. Everyone sees it and you have become a joke because of it. Repent. It's never too late to change.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show Ray Barfield My integrity is FULLY intact. I'm in no one's back pocket. I defended the Mayor for telling a joke. Pretty simple. I've been critical when it was warranted. I do not have an axe to grind, nor do I benefit for agreeing. Your boy Burnie has an axe to grind with anyone who is successful at something he is not - radio and politics. #failedatboth
Manage

Reply2d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas Thank you for the reply. First time I’ve seen you asking for us to come on the show. We would love to come on. We will be the follow up caller as soon as you allow Burnie Thompson on. Look forward to it.
Manage

ReplyMessage12h
The Kramer Show ALL YAP! ALL FACEBOOK TYPING!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! You have sat here for DAYS spewing this insanity, and when you have an opportunity to call and get on with me, you pass. That says it all.
Manage

Reply12h
Derick Sebring Does Mike bend you over and make you call him Daddy?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show Yes. He makes me wear a lil tea pot outfit too.
Manage

Reply1d
Mike Sparrow I have a few questions. Did Jordan Zeh get fired or did you get in Melissa Millers face during a heated argument? Also do you give Mike Thomas handjobs or do you just smile like a donut?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
The Kramer Show I can smell your failure to brush your teeth from here by my POOL. Stop stinking it up.
Manage

Reply1d
Nina Gregor Wow really you duck as a supposed journalist
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show If you don't like true opinions without slant, probably not a bad idea.
Manage

Reply1d
Dan Smith I swear to god...I used to love watching Burnie give the local politicians a hard time....but the more and more his fans act like flaming cry baby liberals with thier mass harrasments, gotcha BS, general distortion of what I HEARD myself with my own eaSee More
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Luther Lee Dude is a coward, plain and simple. Take the man’s calls during your show or go on his show and you can address it instead of appealing to your one follower
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
The Kramer Show What about it do YOU NOT GET? He's an ex employee at the company I work for. Do you think hosts on FOX NEWS are taking phone calls live on the air from Bill O'Reilly? Dude, HELLO? HELLOOOOO?
Manage

Reply1d
Recall PCB Mayor Mike Thomas On the National level of politics and news you are usually spot on. You, having been here only a short time, and unfortunately, just wrong to be on the mayor’s side. Anyone that is under 60 and has been in this area more than 10 years understands what is really going on here and why the mayor is a problem.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d

Charles Walker This is why I subscribe to Satellite radio. If Burnie Thompson so disgusts you, and he doesn’t matter why all this about him on your Facebook? Debate the man, or ignore him.... you are trying to have it both ways. I think he got under your skin. BurSee More
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
Janet Sadler Thompson I don't know Kramer, but for him to tell Burnie to take courses at Gulf Coast is just silly. Burnie taught at Penn State. I read all of these comments and there has been some real ugly things said. I do know Burnie and I can say he will always stand for what he believes in. Kramer seems to think there is something wrong with selling coffee mugs. I would much rather see Burnie sell mugs than his integrity.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Charles Walker You know does anyone remember that show they had on for a while.... “the attack machine”, it replaced another host I used to enjoy listening to. Kramer, you sound like those guys used to.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Chris Saint I give you three months tops before you are looking for another station to go to. Radio is dead and this market you are in is by far the worst in the nation. Leave before you sink with the ship you are in. Mike Thomas can't save you and you being the only radio personality for Talk Radio and 97x says a lot.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall WOW!!! Kramer got 99 comments on this post!! Is this Really the way you are going to TRY to become Famous? LMAO!!! Hilarious!!! We can see your future while you sit in the dark!!1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Mike Sparrow Wait, I am sorry I have another one. Why are you the only radio guy on 97x and Talk Radio? is Don McCoy short staffed? Is he hiring? Where can I apply? I think I could beat you in the ratings.
Manage

ReplyMessage1d

Mike Sparrow Oh and one more question, why are you always sitting during your remotes? Is it a short of breath thing due to your weight or are you just lazy?
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Joseph Limberg Your radio show is cool if you like stuff that sucks.
Manage

ReplyMessage2d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall Enjoy the Attention while it last Cheesy!!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Melba Jean Bass Hall
Melba Jean Bass Hall and BTW its City Council!!! Not Counsel!!
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Derick Sebring Kramer you are washed up here. Not a positive comment at all. Pack your crap and leave our area.
Manage

ReplyMessage1dEdited
Dan Stanard Sad! 2 powerful voices bitching at each other
Manage

ReplyMessage1d
Mark Anderson What the fuck is wrong with you fatass ?
Manage

ReplyMessage7h
Luther Lee My apologies Dan Smith, I assumed you were saying that I attacked Kramer. 

Reading back through his post though, I see where you noticed Kramer attacking Burnie in the post where Kramer says, 
  • Like 1

Burnie Thomason wrote, the other day, that you are being instructed, by your owner, not to talk about, sex. I think, not so secretly, that Burnie Thomason wants to eat out your butt.