Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

The HYPE around the joke made by Panama City Mayor Mike Thomas AND MORE.

19 hours ago, COCA COLA said:

Grown man selling rocks. OH EM GEE.

Dat Facebook show can't pay the light bill bro. Gotta sell them ROCKS!!!!

• Like 1

Burnie Thompson will eventually get sued, and that's great but unfortunately all anyone is going to get are empty JD bottles and some rocks.

This SCREAMS Burnie Thompson:

On 8/8/2018 at 4:19 PM, Private Kyle said:

Burnie Thompson will eventually get sued, and that's great but unfortunately all anyone is going to get are empty JD bottles and some rocks.

He's already being sued by Hector Solis and the woman who worked for ZHA, both for libel/slander.  And, don't forget the DJ Bringles (Brian Ingles) court case he always talks about on his page.  I saw that it was dismissed, INGLES lost.  And reading the paperwork, Ingles said that Burnie Thompson was going to be his witness and that Burnie Thompson is one of the people that encouraged him to sue Solis.   Every case Burnie has been in has lost and seems to be continuing to go that way.   Soon, I'm sure he will try another go fund me to pay his legal bills.   

18 hours ago, MamawPCB said:

He's already being sued by Hector Solis and the woman who worked for ZHA, both for libel/slander.  And, don't forget the DJ Bringles (Brian Ingles) court case he always talks about on his page.  I saw that it was dismissed, INGLES lost.  And reading the paperwork, Ingles said that Burnie Thompson was going to be his witness and that Burnie Thompson is one of the people that encouraged him to sue Solis.   Every case Burnie has been in has lost and seems to be continuing to go that way.   Soon, I'm sure he will try another go fund me to pay his legal bills.   

Seems like he may truly need some mental help. He looked like one of the crazy people you usually see at city counsel meetings on youtube. He's becoming more and more of a joke the longer he stays on the same thing because it makes him look crazy.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, Kramer said:

s3.png

Yeah. Cuz (lol) you're trying to use the BURNIE THOMPSON FACEBOOK MAN WITH A FACEBOOK SHOW to get listeners to your radio station.

AND YOU CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Image result for laughing at your dumbass gif

I MEAN REALLY!

lol

On 8/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, COCA COLA said:

Grown man selling rocks. OH EM GEE.

lol