Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

EMAILS 1/10

"for somebody who claims he doesnt smoke pot you sure do talk about it alot it kinda sounds like maybe you have a habit and are angry becuz it is illegal. you are chubby so you prolly smoke it all the time"

"Could you please blow your nose before you begin a talk break on 101? Or better yet how about going to see a physician to perhaps get some antibiotics for some relief - for both you and the audience?"

"Your just like all the other awful alabama fans. You don't claim to be such a fan until they win a championship and then your all in"

"I thought I heard you on 97X yesterday. Was that you or was I hearing things? You sounded like a much funner guy over on X"

"I'm not complaining but wanted to ask why you moved time slots? I really did enjoy you in the morning but all of a sudden the new year rolls around and I can only hear you at lunch?"

"My Mother went through alcoholism. It was a major fight she had towards the end of her life. I just wanted to say hearing you speak of your own fight with it really helped me understand what it must be like. I have a whole new appreciation for you and your radio show after hearing your discussion on that on Friday. You will always have a fan in me. Thanks Kramer."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this